- Bachelor's degree from a college or university in the United States that is accredited by one of the six regional accrediting bodies. If you completed your degree outside the United States, it must be the equivalent of a four-year United States bachelor’s degree. If you have any questions, please contact your Enrollment Advisor.
- At least three years of professional work experience with some experience in the healthcare field is strongly preferred.
- Applicants with seven or more years of professional work experience and/or US board-certified doctors may request a waiver for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). To request a waiver for the GMAT/GRE examination, please submit proof of current certification (if applicable) or your resume and unofficial transcripts.
- Applicants who have not completed a degree in the U.S. or in a TOEFL exempt country must submit one of the following: an official TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test) or 600 (paper-based test), or an official IELTS score of 7.0 with no individual band score below 6.0. Test date must be within past two years. Scores are not required for U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, and U.S. board-certified physicians. Countries that do not require the TOEFL or IELTS include:
British Virgin Islands
Canada (except Quebec)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Your application will only be submitted for review through an Enrollment Advisor. The completed application file must include:
- A completed, submitted and signed online application form.
- The application fee of $75 USD payable online via credit card when submitting your application.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic programs attended.
- A current resume or CV.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation demonstrating your professional experience and qualification for graduate study.
- Statement of program objectives and professional goals.
To access the online application system, click here.