Analytics and Technology Selectives:
Students will complete three one-credit hour technology related courses.
Healthcare Focused Electives:
Healthcare focused electives will be chosen from the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS). Students may petition to have up to 12 credits of GW graduate-level healthcare focused courses outside of SMHS applied to their MBA healthcare focused elective requirements. This maximum includes approved transfer credit (up to 6 credits) and graduate-level courses completed at GW but outside the GWSB and SMHS. Availability of electives may vary by term.
- Medicines Development
- The Clinical Research Industry
- Health Information, Quality and Outcomes
- HCQ Analysis
- Patient Safety Systems
- Issues and Trends in Health Systems
- Introduction to Global Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Strategy in the Development of Drugs and Biologics
Credit Hours 12.0
It is expected that students will complete their core course requirements prior to starting the elective portion of their program.
In addition, students may choose to complete one of seven certificates offered by the GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences. All courses required for the certificates may be applied towards the Healthcare MBA healthcare focused and/or general elective requirements.
• Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration
• Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Practice
• Graduate Certificate in Clinical & Translational Research
• Graduate Certificate in Health Care Quality
• Graduate Certificate in Health Sciences
• Graduate Certificate in Integrative Medicine
• Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs